Saturday 2 July 2011

[Honda-C70] FOR SALE - 1981 Angel Blue C70

Hello Lads and Ladies,
I bought this '81 from a collector in VT 2.5 yrs ago and did a thorough clean-up with the intention of my wife riding it around the city. Turns out I'm only riding it occasionally so it's time to make some room in the garage.
The bike is located in Knoxville, TN. It is VERY clean, has a clear TN title, 1,216 original miles, new tires and carb, original tool kit and owners manual, original dual seat and after-market solo seat, original (a little beat up) basket and brand new front basket as well as a box of assorted parts including the original carb and Angel Blue touch-up paint. When ridden weekly, it always fires on the first kick. Here's the bad news: I never bothered to fix the electric start and the leg shield is cracked (see photos). After watching this site for the last 2 years, I think you'd be hard pressed to find a Passport in better condition. It is ready to ride RIGHT NOW!

I'm asking $1375.00 OBO (and I WILL consider all offers) I will also consider deliveries within 100 mi of Knoxville depending on my schedule.
You may reach me at stevenrhancock@yahoo.com or at 865 603 2162.

Check out the photos at the link below and thanks for looking!

http://motoboy.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/Angel-Blue/8780141_Cw5Xp#581198595_ynGVn


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment