Saturday 2 July 2011

[Honda-C70] Re: Flasher relay

Thanks for the advice !!! This group has been really helpful to me on many things. So I purchased a new battery and headlight because both were shot and I also got a new flasher relay. I went to my local honda shop and things were pretty expensive but i was more confident that I would get better fitting and functioning parts there than from ebay. My headlight works now of course and the flashers do come on but they aren't blinking. Anyone have any thoughts on this??? Scott

--- In Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com, "scottpennington@..." wrote:
>
> Hey everybody!
>
> I've been riding my 81 passport for several years and love it!!! I had a recent issue arise and was hoping I could get some insight. I haven't needed to work on her much in the years that I've been riding and so unfortunately I am a bit inexperienced. Last week My headlight and blinkers all stopped working simultaneously but the tail light still works. At first I thought I might need a new battery but then I noticed that there are two leads next to the battery that were hanging free. I purchased a manual before trying anything and it looks like someone has stolen my flasher relay. Does it make sense that the absence of the relay would cause this lighting issue?
>
> Thanks, Scott
>


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment