Saturday 2 July 2011

Re: [Honda-C70] '82 red forks

Hi Scott,
This is Scott also. I live in Phoenix and I have a set of red forks complete
incuding the lower suspension arms and all suspension, they are a little dirty
and have a few drops of white paint on them , but it rubs off. , I have no idea
what to ask for them so , make me an offer and you pay shipping. Let me know
what you think and I will find a box and find out how much it will cast to ship
tp wherever you are, also let me know if he needs anything else and I will see
what I have.
Scott in az

________________________________
From: ohcnut
To: Honda-C70@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, June 30, 2011 6:40:22 PM
Subject: [Honda-C70] '82 red forks


Hey group, my buddy bought a pretty nice red 82 passport but the fork tube is
broke right at the upper bearing. Any members have the front fork assembly they
might be willing to part with? Thanks, Scott

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment