Growing up in Lebanon I’ve always enjoyed cars and bikes and really loved to ride. I had my first bike at 13 years old. It was a green Honda 70XL which I ended up painting it black. My second bike was a Honda 350XL then I moved on to a Suzuki 1000GS when I was 16.
Coming from an artistic family with whom my father was a renown artist, drawing is something that I always took an interest in and used this to express my ideas. I eventually moved to the states and had several different occupations until I decided to go to barber school. After schooling I jumped right into owning my own barber shop. In 2004 I realized my true passion in life was building bikes. I would always attend shows and was bored of seeing the same bikes with different paint jobs and not much creativity. That’s what drove me to designing and building my own concepts.
I have recently purchased a 2500sq ft barn which I converted into a shop. This is a far cry from the one car apartment garage I used to work out of. I have now a few more pieces of equipment and can build and create my own concepts. I an truly blessed to have found my passion in life and to have great friends that support me in my dreams.

RK S 001RK S 006RK S 013RK S 015
  • Builder Category: Custom, Freestyle and Performance
  • Builder Name: Rafik Kaissi
  • Bike Brand: Engine, Buell 1200
  • Bike Model: RK Concepts
  • Bike Name: “RK S”
  • Bike Features:
    Frame was designed to have the shape of the letter S and to hold rear wheel on one side and to come around and to mount engine from the other side. ( it was a big challenge to keep bike balanced) but it was a success. A section of the frame was cut out to make gas tank and flanges were welded on to bolt it back to it. Down tube was designed to hold the oil. Neck has 37′ rake holding a one off single side front end to follow the shape of the frame and 2 leaf springs were used for suspension. A very unique handle bars also in the shape of an S. Twisted stainless steel hexagon was used to finish up a lot of the parts on the bike to give it an artistic look that I wanted. From the grips to flanges, seat, oil tank, kick stand, shifter linkage, exhaust and much more.
  • Tires (Front | Rear): Avon Venom 130/70-18 | Avon Cobra 300/35R18
  • Rims (Front | Rear): Ride Wright Wheels designed by RK Concepts | Front 18×3.5 / Rear 18×10.5